Sunday, June 22, 2008

Tag, I'm It!

A-ATTACHED OR SINGLE? Attached to my soul mate.

B-BEST FRIEND? Audra, who else would know that they can call at 3am and know you are awake? My husband, the only man that has the same connection with me as Audra does. In both cases I don't even have to say what is in my head because they are already saying it. Literally, quite freaky really. Jodi, tough times require tough friends, the friend that I can talk to about husbands and kids. My mom, who else can you talk to everyday without running out of something to say. I can say ANYTHING to her and she respects my opinion.

C-CAKE or PIE? Pie at the Golden Gables in the wee hours of the AM. Where's that notebook and pen? Probably should pick up a waitress on the way there that doesn't interpret my waving as a friendly gesture..

D-DAY of CHOICE? Friday, because it's both weekday and weekend. So is Monday but it's actually weekend and week-start, big difference.

E-ESSENTIAL ITEMS? Pen, Paper, my camera and almost hate to say it, my computer. I would go bananas without it.

F-FAVORITE COLOR? Blue, because it is all kinds of things. The sky, the sea, an emotion, a skin color...

G-GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS? Worms because my mom use to make us pretend we were her baby birds.

H-HOMETOWN? Cayce, SC and Bedford, IN

I-INDULGENCE? SILENCE, a trip to the mountains, nature

J-JANUARY OR JULY? Both, January is my birthday, July for summer and my anniversary.

K-KIDS? Three, one 18 year old stepson, a 6 year old daughter, and an 8 months old son.

L-LIFE ISN’T COMPLETE WITHOUT… words. If you don't express them when you are angry, you stay angry. If you didn't tell someone how you felt, you regret it. They can make you feel the highest highs and the lowest lows, but without them there wouldn't be any meaning to anything.

M-MARRIAGE DATE? July 20th, 2007. The most perfect day there ever was, all days leading up to and after that date were in the high 90s temperature wise and that day it was mid 70s without a cloud in the sky. I also married my soul mate, we have never fought, most people think that strange or a lie... I wonder why?

N-NUMBER OF SIBLINGS? Two, both younger, a sister and a brother.

O-ORANGES OR APPLES? haven't you heard you can't compare the two? I like them both.

P-PHOBIAS OR FEARS? I don't know, my kids being injured freaks me out. My daughter getting her ears pierced sent me running to the opposite side of the mall wanting to pass out or barf. Spiders creep me out, but at least I see their purpose. The only purpose I see for mosquitoes is to carry diseases, but I guess even that is a purpose right?

Q-QUOTE? "In creating, the only hard thing is to begin: a grass blade's no easier to make than an oak." James Russell Lowell

R-REASON TO SMILE? waking up, having all your teeth, a 6 year old's logic, a baby's laughter, a husband's love

S-SUPERMAN OR WONDER WOMAN? I say wonder woman only for the simple fact of I love that a girls can kick butt too. Other than that I don't know anything about either.

T-TAG 5 PEOPLE. Audra, Jodi, Stefanie, Heather, and Mama

U-UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME? I WILL NOT wear elastic pants in public (except pregnant of course), but when I am home it is all I wear.

V-VEGETABLES? Corn, Brussel Sprouts, anything really except peas and carrots.

W-WORST HABIT? I have no patience, and with an ADHD daughter this can be very difficult.

X-RAY OR ULTRASOUND? I have had both, x-rays until the point of nausea and having to go home and pass out for the rest of the day and ultrasounds not related to babies, I prefer the ultrasounds, except the internal one... That was creepy...

Y-YOUR FAVORITE FOOD? RIBEYE steak

Z-ZODIAC SIGN? Capricorn, you can read about it if you want here.

No comments: